Why Should I Enroll My Students?
- The program is subsidized by DAN so there is no charge to you or your students.
- The registration process is quick and coverage is immediate.
- Your students will have access to all of DAN’s diver health and safety resources.
- Offering Student Medical Coverage to your customers can help prevent liability claims against your business and your dive professionals.
Student Medical Coverage
Students enrolled in DAN’s Student Medical Coverage are covered for injuries sustained during their entry-level training. DAN Student Medical Coverage helps ensure medical bills get paid — whether they’re from a broken foot due to a dropped tank, ear problems or more serious dive-related injuries.
- Provides up to $25,000 in coverage for medical expenses for injuries that may occur during training
- Coverage is valid for up to 180 days after enrollment or upon completion of the last certifying dive, whichever comes first
- Covers dive-related injuries that occur both in and out of the water
- Covers entry-level scuba and breath-hold diving
- Coverage is 100% subsidized by DAN — there is no cost to the operator
Step 1: Log in to your DAN member account at DAN.org, and select Enroll Student Divers.
Step 2: Enter a student’s name, date of birth and email address, and click Add Student.
Step 3: Students will receive immediate confirmation and a digital card for proof of coverage.