Insurance For Dive Pros And Businesses
Choose Professional, Group Professional, General Liability, or Commercial Property Insurance.
- For individual dive pros
- Recognized by all training agencies
- Affordable, low premiums
Group Professional Liability
- For all dive pros on staff
- Protect all pros on one policy
- Worldwide protection wherever you teach
- For dive centers & businesses
- Customized coverage options
- Tour & travel agent liability available
- Available in all 50 states
- Building appraisals
- Claims advocacy & loss control support
Coverage In The Caribbean & Select Territories
Liability insurance coverage is now available for dive professionals and operators located in the Caribbean and select U.S. territories through DAN World Insurance Group SP, a wholly owned subsidiary of Divers Alert Network.*
- American Samoa
- APO/FPO addresses
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Dominican Republic
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Eustatius
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Martin
- Sint Maarten
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- U.S. Virgin Islands
*Select coverage available only in the countries and territories listed above.
There Are So Many Reasons To Choose DAN
When you choose DAN Risk Retention Group, you’re backed by more than an insurance policy. You’re supported by an organization that has reinvested more than $100 million in dive safety.
- DAN has a history of helping divers for over 40 years
- In-house medical, legal and risk mitigation support teams
- Recognized by all major training agencies
- Policies available to residents of all 50 states
- Worldwide coverage
- No Charge to add Additional insureds
- Financial Stability Rating® of A, Exceptional, from Demotech, Inc.
- Annual policies can be purchased anytime during the year
- Financing for general and group professional liability policies
- Commercial property and boat/vessel insurance now available
For more information about Demotech or Financial Stability Ratings® (FSRs), visit demotech.com or call (800) 354-7207.
The most current FSR must be verified by visiting demotech.com.
Get answers to your professional, group professional and general liability insurance questions.
Pros Choose DAN
Their stories are different but they share a common theme. More and more dive professionals and businesses are choosing DAN for their professional, group professional and general liability insurance needs.
“I choose DAN because they’re easy to work with and it’s a company with a strong track record.”
– David Hollis, Diventures
“I choose DAN because I feel like we’re on the same team working toward keeping our industry safe.”
– Diana Madaras, Scuba Luv Maui
“I choose DAN because I can pick up the phone and I know that we’re going to be taken care of.”
– Scott Taylor, A-1 Scuba Travel & Aquatics Center
“DAN is the gold standard. I choose DAN because of the price and their professionalism, and they have always been there for us.”
– Sophie Wimberley and Barbara Thompson, Dive Pirates
Have a story to tell? Share it with us.
Make Safety Your First Priority
New for 2022, DAN’s Safety Tips for Dive Operators guide identifies risks involved with running a dive operation and what can be done to mitigate accidents and injuries.
It outlines minimum safety standards for various aspects of dive operations and provides a foundation for refining safety protocols by offering dive safety officers and other dive pros a tested approach for assessing safety and modifying practices to prevent incidents and limit liability.
Explore some of the other ways DAN can help you operate your business more safely.
DAN Is Here For You
The world’s best training agencies put DAN on their side.
Liability Customer Service
DAN RRG’s Liability Insurance team is ready to help you protect you or your business.
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. ET
Fax: +1 (919) 490-2935
Incidents And Claims
Collect all relevant information and send it to DAN RRG. If the incident involves a fatality or serious bodily injury, contact us immediately.
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. ET
Liability Insurance Resources
Subject to the terms, conditions, and limitations of DAN Risk Retention Group Policy PL110 (May 5, 2023), GL110 (May 1, 2023) and GPL110 (May 5, 2023). Coverage may vary and may not be available in all states, countries, or territories. Financing subject to loan approval. RRG-05012023-SPO
DAN World Insurance Group SP is a wholly owned subsidiary of Divers Alert Network, with offices at c/o Artex Risk Group, 3rd Floor, Willow House, Cricket Square, 171 Elgin Ave., P O Box 10233, Grand Cayman KY1-1002 Cayman Islands.