Generali COVID-19 Coverage for DAN
DAN trip and annual travel insurance plans may provide coverage if you, your host at your destination, a travel companion or a family member test positive for COVID-19.
Prior to Departure
- Trip Cancellation coverage for your pre-paid travel arrangements.
During Your Trip
- Trip Interruption coverage for your pre-paid land and water arrangements (such as lodging), plus additional airfare to return home.
- Per trip plans include Travel Delay coverage for overnight lodging, meals, local transportation and other unexpected costs if you or a travel companion get sick from COVID-19 and are delayed for six hours or more.
- Coverage for medical expenses for up to one year, even after you return home, if you get sick from COVID-19 while traveling and need to seek medical treatment or evacuation. Covered expenses include copays, deductibles and out-of-network costs billed by your primary health insurance. Also includes coverage for a companion to visit you if you are traveling alone and hospitalized for more than seven days.
- Access to worldwide Emergency Assistance services, which are available 24/7 should you need help while traveling. Per trip plans also provide you with access to telemedicine services during your trip.
Notice to Travelers
Help protect your trip with travel insurance and receive coverage if you, your host at your destination, a family member, or a traveling companion test positive for COVID-19.
DAN Customer Service
DAN partners with Generali Global Insurance
on Trip and Annual Travel Protection plans.
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. ET
+1 (919) 684-2948, Option 1
How to File a Claim
Start a new claim, track your claim status,
and download your policy documents online.
Contact Generali Global Assistance
Monday–Friday, 6 a.m.–6 p.m. PT
+1 (800) 541-3522
Fax: U.S. toll free +1 (877) 300-8670
Fax: International +1 (858) 810-2505
Generali Global Assistance
P.O. Box 939057
San Diego, CA 92123-9057
|Travel insurance coverages are underwritten by: Generali U.S. Branch, New York, NY; NAIC # 11231, for the operating name used in certain states, please see Important Disclosures.|